Precedents in Chancery [electronic resource] : being a collection of cases, argued and adjudged in the High Court of Chancery, from the year 1689, to 1722.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edward Sayer, Esq.) for Arthur Bettesworth, and Charles Hitch, 1733.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (598, that is 588, pages, 40 unnumbered pages).
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
Equity -- Great Britain -- Cases.
- Law digests.
- Paging irregular: pages 357-366 omitted in numbering
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 11, 2017
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|