Blossom with tears / a film by Jin Huaqing.
- Other Title:
- Sometimes entitled: Blossoms with tears
- Wheeling, IL : Film Ideas, [2017?] , ©2017
- Reel China.
1 videodisc (approximately 39 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Acrobatics -- China.
- Nonfiction films.
- In Chinese with subtitles in English; title frames in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 1
- "Children studying at the Wuqiao Acrobatics School in China are completely aware of what their parents expect of them: they have been enrolled at an early age, live in this boarding school and must succeed, no matter what it costs. However, not all the children blossom, not all of them become stars. Xiang was forced by his father to enter the school, because he thought his child was not smart enough to study books. But he has a problem; he does not have the same flexibility as his teammates who blame him for his mistakes and want him to change teams because they fear they will not be selected. Yuan is a member of the female team of plate spinning. Yuan lives day by day with unbearable responsibility and in addition she fears that, if she fails, she would work in the fields for the rest of her life." -- Container.
- Title from disc label.
Videodisc release of the motion picture (produced in 2017?)
- Jin, Huaqing, filmmaker.
Film Ideas (Firm), publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|