Book of American baking : a practical guide covering various branches of the baking industry, including cakes, buns, and pastry, bread making, pie baking, etc.
- New York City : Published by the American Trade Publishing Company, [©1910].
191,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
Baking -- United States.
Baked products industry -- United States.
Baked products industry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Part I. Cakes, Buns and Pastry
Part II. Pie Baking
Part III. Bread-Making
Part IV. Miscellaneous.
- "Any recipe or other information regarding the baking industry not found in the Book of American Baking will be furnished free to all subscribers of Bakers weekly"--Page .
"Memorandum for notes and recipes" (p. 172-176).
Advertisements: p. 177-192.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy has label of Jan Longone Wine & Food Library, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|