Feminism and legal theory workshop-- discrimination and inequality [electronic resource] : Columbia University Law School, November 6-7, 1998 : Jerome Greene Lounge at Wien Hall / sponsored by Professor Martha Fineman.
- Other Title:
- Discrimination and inequality
- [New York, N.Y.] : [Columbia University], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Women & the law. Feminism and Legal Theory Project.
HeinOnline women and the law. Feminism and Legal Theory Project
1 online resource (various pagings).
- Feminist jurisprudence -- Congresses.
Feminism -- Congresses.
Discrimination -- Congresses.
Equality -- Congresses.
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Congresses.
Women's rights -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 15, 2013
- Fineman, Martha, conference chair.
Feminism and Legal Theory Project, sponsoring body.
Columbia University. School of Law, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|