Evaluation of the handling of the Branch Davidian stand-off in Waco, Texas by the United States Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation [electronic resource] / by Edward S.G. Dennis Jr.
- Other Title:
- Evaluation of the handling of the Branch Davidian stand-off in Waco, Texas, February 28 to April 19, 1993
At head of title: Final report to the Deputy Attorney General
- Redacted version.
- Washington, D.C. : Department of Justice, 
- [Washington, DC] : For sale by U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Core collection.
Criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications.
Religion and the law.
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice in America: U.S. Attorney General opinions, reports and publications
HeinOnline religion and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (i, 63 pages).
- United States. Department of Justice -- Management -- Evaluation.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Management -- Evaluation.
Waco Branch Davidian Disaster, Tex., 1993.
Negotiation -- Religious aspects -- Evaluation.
- Electronic books.
- "Redacted copy to public."
"October 8, 1993."
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 4, 2013
- United States. Department of Justice. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|