Women in the lead industries [electronic resource] / Alice Hamilton.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1919.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 253.
Industrial accidents and hygiene series.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 65th Congress, no. 1847.
Women & the law.
Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; no. 253. Industrial accidents and hygiene series
Doc. / U.S., 65th Congress, 3d session, House ; no. 1847
HeinOnline women and the law
- Government document
1 online resource (38 pages).
- Women -- Employment -- United States.
Lead industry and trade.
Lead -- Toxicology.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: U.S. Department of Labor. Bureau of Labor Statistics
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 22, 2013
- United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|