Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1998, Responsible Borrower Protection Act, and Consumer Lenders and Borrowers Bankruptcy Accountability Act of 1998. Part 2, March 12, 1986 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on H.R. 3150, H.R. 2500, and H.R. 3146, part II.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
History of bankruptcy.
History of Bankruptcy (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline history of bankruptcy
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 162 pages) : illustrations.
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 70."
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 22, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|