Abusive credit card practices and bankruptcy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, March 24, 2009.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2010.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 111-323.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline history of bankruptcy
S. hrg. ; 111-323
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
History of bankruptcy.
History of Bankruptcy (Buffalo N.Y.)
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 104 pages).
- Credit cards -- United States.
Credit card fees -- United States.
Consumer credit -- United States.
Finance companies -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
Bankruptcy -- United States.
Consumer protection -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. J-111-11."
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 22, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|