Equal access to courts under ESA and Citizen's Fair Hearing Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session on equal access to courts under the Endangered Species Act and H.R. 3862, a bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to clarify the intent of Congress and ensure that any person having any economic interest that is directly or indirectly harmed by a designation of critical habitat may bring a citizen's suit under that act, September 17, 1996--Washington, DC.
- Other Title:
- Equal access to courts under Endangered Species Act and Citizen's Fair Hearing Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 102 pages).
- Endangered species -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Wildlife conservation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Judicial review of administrative acts -- United States.
Right of property -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 104-100."
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 18, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|