"Common sense" applied to woman suffrage [electronic resource] : a statement of the reasons which justify the demand to extend the suffrage to women, with consideration of the arguments against such enfranchisement, and with special reference to the issues presented to the New York State Convention of 1894 / by Mary Putnam-Jacobi.
- 2nd edition / with an introduction by Frances Maule Björkman.
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1915.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Women & the law.
HeinOnline women and the law
1 online resource (xv, 236 pages).
- Women -- Suffrage -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- (c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 28, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|