Endangered Species Act Amendments of 1993. Part 1, July 23. 1994--Ronan, MT [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Clean Water, Fisheries, and Wildlife of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on S. 921, a bill to reauthorize and amend the Endangered Species Act for the conservation of threatened and endangered species, and for other purposes.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 103-768.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
S. hrg. ; 103-768, pt. 1
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 326 pages) : illustrations.
- Endangered species -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Shipping list no.: 94-0348-P
Includes bibliographical references
(c)2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 13, 2012
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|