Animals and their legal rights [electronic resource] : a survey of American laws from 1641 to 1978 / by Emily Stewart Leavitt ; with additional chapters by the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service of the United States Deptartment of Agriculture, Donna Finley, Diane Halverson, Ruth Harrison, Shirley McGreal, Greta Nilsson, Martha Scott, Christine Stevens, Pearl Twyne, and Frederick Ulmer.
- Third edition.
- [New York, New York] : Animal Welfare Institute, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
1 online resource (215, lxxix pages).
- Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages lxxv-lxxix)
(c)2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 16, 2016
- Finley, Donna, author.
Halverson, Diane, author.
Harrison, Ruth, 1920-2000, author.
McGreal, Shirley, author.
Nilsson, Greta, author.
Scott, Martha, author.
Stevens, Christine, author.
Twyne, Pearl, author.
Ulmer, Frederick, author.
United States. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. author.
Animal Welfare Institute, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|