Animals and their legal rights [electronic resource] : a survey of American laws from 1641 to 1970 / by Emily Stewart Leavitt ; with additional chapters by the Animal Health Division of the United States Deptartment of Agriculture, Lewis Sharpley, Christine Stevens, Pearl Twyne, and Frederick Ulmer.
- Second edition.
- [New York, New York] : Animal Welfare Institute, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
1 online resource (165, lii pages).
- Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xlix-li)
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 13, 2015
- Sharpley, Lewis, author.
Stevens, Christine, author.
Twyne, Pearl, author.
Ulmer, Frederick, author.
United States. Agricultural Research Service. Animal Health Division. author.
Animal Welfare Institute, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|