A symposium on the law of Latin America [electronic resource] .
- Washington, D.C. : The Washington Foreign Law Society in cooperation with the George Washington University Law School, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Foreign & international law resources database.
HeinOnline foreign & international law resources database
1 online resource (xi, 132 pages).
- Law -- Latin America -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- Common and civil law concepts in the western hemisphere / Phanor J. Eder
Latin American political experience / Harold E. Davis
Address / Eduardo A. García
Going into business in Latin America / Henry Paine Crawford
Legal aspects of investment climate in Latin America / Morton Pomeranz
Industrial incentive legislation in Latin America / Charles R. Norberg
Security transactions in personal property in Latin American law / Victor C. Folsom
Source of income in Latin American and international double taxation / J. Irizarry y Puente
A common law lawyer looks at inter-American judicial assistance / Harry LeRoy Jones
Brazil and international judicial assistance / Paulus da Silva Castro
Marriage and divorce in Latin America / Eduardo Salazar Gomez
- "Lectures delivered during the series of 1955-1956 monthly meetings of the Washington Foreign Law Society."
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 7, 2016
- Washington Foreign Law Society, sponsoring body.
George Washington University. Law School. sponsoring body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|