Extracts from documents in the Departments of State, of the Treasury, and of the Navy, in relation to the illicit introduction of slaves into the United States. [electronic resource] : January 19, 1819 / read, and referred to the Committee of the whole House, on the "Bill in addition to the acts prohibiting the slave trade."
- Washington : E. De Krafft, printer, 1819.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 2nd session, no. 100.
Slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law.
HeinOnline slavery in America and the world: history, culture & law
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages).
- Slave trade -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- ©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 3, 2016
- United States. Congress 1818-1819) House.
United States. Department of State.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
United States. Navy Department.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|