Edward VI and the Book of common prayer [electronic resource] : an examination into its origin and early history with an appendix of unpublished documents / by Francis Aidan Gasquet and Edmund Bishop
- Second edition
- London : John Hodges, 1891
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Religion and the law
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (xx, 466 pages) : 4 facsimiles
- Church of England. Book of common prayer.
Edward VI, King of England, 1537-1553.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 24, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|