Controversial tracts on Christianity and Mohammedanism [electronic resource] / by the late Henry Martyn and some of the most eminent writers of Persia ; translated and explained: to which is appended an additional tract on the same question, and, in a preface, some account given of a former controversy on this subject, with extracts from it by the Rev. S. Lee.
- Cambridge, [England] : J. Smith, 1824.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Religion and the law.
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (cxxxi, 584 pages) : portrait.
- Christianity and other religions -- Islam.
Islam -- Relations -- Christianity.
- Electronic books.
- ©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 17, 2017
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|