All in the family? [electronic resource] : Islam, women and human rights : Emory Law School, Atlanta, Georgia, March 3rd and 4th, 2006 / FLT--Feminism and Legal Theory Project.
- Other Title:
- Islam, women and human rights
- [Atlanta, Georgia] : [Emory University--School of Law], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Women & the law. Feminism and Legal Theory Project.
Religion and the law.
HeinOnline women and the law. Feminism and Legal Theory Project
HeinOnline religion and the law
1 online resource (various pagings).
- Feminism -- Congresses.
Muslim women -- Congresses.
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Congresses.
Women's rights -- Congresses.
Human rights -- Congresses.
- Conference materials.
- Includes bibliographical references
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 9, 2013
- Feminism and Legal Theory Project, sponsoring body.
Emory University. School of Law, host institution.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|