City of suspects [electronic resource] : crime in Mexico City, 1900-1931 / Pablo Piccato
- Other Title:
- Crime in Mexico City, 1900-1931
- Durham : Duke University Press, 2001
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (x, 365 pages) : illustrations
- Crime -- Mexico -- Mexico City.
Criminals -- Mexico -- Mexico City.
Working class -- Mexico -- Mexico City.
Poor -- Mexico -- Mexico City.
- Electronic books.
- Modern city
Construction of Mexican criminology
Honor and violent crime
Violence against women
Money, crime, and social reactions
Invention of Rateros
Penal experience in Mexico City
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 27, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|