Union constitution provisions [electronic resource] : election and tenure of national and international union officers 1958 : qualifications for office, nominating and election procedures, term of office, presidential salaries, removal procedures
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 1239
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Bulletin ; no. 1239
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 37 pages)
- Labor unions -- Officials and employees.
- Electronic books.
- "November 1958."
"This report was prepared in the Bureau's Division of Wages and Industrial Relations by Harry P. Cohany and Irving P. Phillips."--Preface
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 11, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Phillips, Irving Philip, author
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|