The merchant of Venice / William Shakespeare ; series consultant: Emma Smith, professor of Shakespeare studies, Hertford College, University of Oxford.
- Other Title:
- At head of title: Royal Shakespeare Company
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2018. , ©2018
- RSC school Shakespeare.
RSC School Shakespeare
224 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 22 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Study and teaching.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Merchant of Venice.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare, William)
- "Working in partnership with the RSC, this brand new series is ideal for introducing students to Shakespeare's plays. Using trusted and established RSC approaches, Shakespeare's plays come to life in the classroom and establish a deeper understanding and lasting appreciation of his work. Comprising the most popular plays used in schools, these full-colour editions include the RSC's active approaches to exploring the text, vibrant RSC performance photographs, page summaries, glosses, contextual information and much more. This unique series aims to motivate and inspire students in their early encounters with Shakespeare's plays whilst giving students confidence for all stages of their study of Shakespeare."--Publisher's description.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Smith, Emma (Emma Josephine), editor.
Royal Shakespeare Company, issuing body.
Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|