The eruption of August 1963 and the formation of Alae Lava Lake, Hawaii / by Dallas L. Peck and W.T. Kinoshita.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 935-A.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 935-A
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, A33 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Kilauea Volcano (Hawaii).
Lava flows -- Hawaii.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"Solidification of Alae Lava Lake, Hawaii."
"A detailed description of the formation and surface features of a thin, ponded basalt flow."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages A32-A33).
- Kinoshita, W. T., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Peck, Dallas L. (Dallas Lynn), 1929-. Eruption of August 1963 and the formation of Alae Lava Lake, Hawaii
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|