Money disbursements of employed wage earners and clerical workers in twelve cities of the South, 1934-36 / by Faith M. Williams and Alice C. Hanson, assisted by Genevieve B. Wimsatt of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1941.
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 640.
Bulletin ; no. 640
- Government document
1 online resource (xii, 700 pages) : illustrations, forms.
- Cost and standard of living -- United States.
Cost and standard of living -- Southern States.
Cost and standard of living.
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor, Frances Perkins, secretary. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Isador Lubin, commissioner.
Issued also as House doc. 433, 75th Congress, 2nd session.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FRASER, viewed March 23, 2018).
- Jones, Alice Hanson, 1904-1985, author.
Wimsatt, Genevieve B. (Genevieve Beckwith), 1912-
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Williams, Faith M. (Faith Moors), 1893- Money disbursements of employed wage earners and clerical workers in twelve cities of the South, 1934-36
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|