Sports star in 60 minutes [electronic resource] / [presented by] Brett Klika ; [produced by] IDEA Health & Fitness Association ; [produced by] Healthy Learning ; [produced by] Monterey Bay Video Production Company.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
1 online resource (107 minutes)
- Child athletes.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- video file
- Any coach who works with young athletes knows that the expectations of parents and athletes for the child's level of performance far outweigh their time commitment to training. More often than not, schoolwork, sports practice, social commitments, and finances leave us only an average of about two hours per week for most young athletes. Sports Star in 60 Minutes explains how to maximize a program's effectiveness in as little as two training sessions per week. The video is designed for trainers who want to achieve measurable, attainable results with their young clients.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 25, 2017).
- Klika, Brett, instructor.
Alexander Street Press.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association, production company.
Healthy Learning Videos, production company.
Monterey Bay Video Production Co., production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|