Giacometti : the late work (1960-1966) / curators, Catherine Grenier, Christian Alandete ; translator, Sandra Reid.
- Standardized Title:
- Giacometti. English.
- Other Title:
- Late work (1960-1966)
- Gent : Éditions Snoeck, 
159 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimilies, portraits ; 28 cm
- Giacometti, Alberto, 1901-1966 -- Exhibitions.
Giacometti, Alberto, 1901-1966
Sculptors -- Switzerland -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- The catalog of the exhibition which presents the last years of the work of the Swiss sculptor Giacometti based in particular on photographs of his friend Eli Lotar. Also presents its unfinished book of lithographs "Paris without end".--Espace culturel.
Sculptures, paintings, drawings and lithographs, from the rich collection of the Giacometti Foundation, show the diversity of techniques used by the artist during this decisive period of his career. Thanks to the Giacometti Foundation, for the first time in Nice, the major works of the maturity of one of the greatest sculptors of the 20th century will be exhibited, thus inscribing the Lympia Gallery as one of the most important exhibition centers of excellence.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Galerie Lympia, cultural centre of the Département des Alpes-Maritimes, Nice, France, June 23 - October 15, 2017.
Translation of: Giacometti : l'oeuvre ultime (1960-1966).
- Grenier, Catherine, organizer.
Alandete, Christian, organizer.
Galerie Lympia, host institution.
- Giacometti, Alberto, 1901-1966. Works. Selections.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|