Green Arrow : year one / Andy Diggle, writer ; Jock, artist ; David Baron, colorist ; Jared K. Fletcher, letterer.
- New York : DC Comics, ©2008.
151 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Green Arrow (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Oliver Queen is a frivolous playboy with little care for anyone or anything -- apparently even himself. But when he's double-crossed and marooned on a jungle island, he finds that he does care about something: justice! armed with nothing more than a makeshift bow and arrows, Queen struggles to survive in his new, unforgiving environment -- all while battling the violent drug runners who are responsible for his abandonment"--Page 4 of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jock, 1972-
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|