365 desserts; a dessert for every day in the year, selected from Marion Harland, Mrs. Lincoln, Good housekeeping, Table talk, and others.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Three hundred sixty five desserts
- Philadelphia, George W. Jacobs & Co. Publishers, 
, 182 pages illustrations 18 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Copyright, 1900, by George W. Jacobs & Co."
Recipes are organized by month. Some are attributed.
Text printed in black with orange decorations on lining papers and outside margins.
Stiff brown paper boards with illustration of chef pasted on front cover
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Nelson, Harriet Schuyler. 365 desserts.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|