Painting Santa Fe.
- Albuquerque, NM : KNME, ©2017.
1 videodisc (approximately 57 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Cinco Pintores.
Art, American -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- 20th century.
Museum of New Mexico -- Influence.
Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe.
New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Documentary films.
Nonfiction television programs -- United States.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 1
- Focusing on the founding of the Santa Fe artist colony in the early twentieth century, this documentary tells the story of how Santa Fe transformed from an adobe village to a world-renowned center for the arts. It includes biographical information and reproduces paintings made by artists Robert Henri, John Sloan, William Penhallow Henderson, Randall Davey, Jozef Bakos, Fremont Ellis, Walter Mruk, Willard Nash, and Will Shuster. It also highlights the early influence of Edgar Lee Hewett, founder of several of the city's cultural institutions.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2017.
- KNME-TV (Television station : Albuquerque, N.M.), publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|