American Jewish Conference; a statement of the organization of the conference and a summary of resolutions adopted at the first session held in New York City, August 29 to September 2, 1943.
- New York, N.Y., American Jewish Conference 
31,  pages 26 cm
- Jews -- United States -- Congresses.
- Local subjects:
- American Jewish Congress.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Mark S. Zucker Judaica Fund.
- Mark S. Zucker Judaica Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|