Flipped learning : a guide for higher education faculty / Robert Talbert ; foreword by Jon Bergmann.
- First edition.
- Sterling, Virginia : Stylus Publishing, LLC, 2017.
xxiii, 241 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Flipped classrooms.
- pt. 1. What is flipped learning? What is flipped learning, and why use it?
The history and theory of flipped learning
Models of flipped learning
pt. 2. Flipped learning design. Designing a course around flipped learning
Designing flipped learning experiences, part 1: building the framework for a lesson
Designing flipped learning experiences, Part 2: designing effective activities
pt. 3. Teaching and learning in a flipped learning environment. Variations on a theme
Living and working with flipped learning.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Bergmann, Jonathan, writer of foreword.
Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Talbert, Robert (Associate professor). Flipped learning.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|