The General evening post. [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- General evening post (London, England : 1733)
- London; : Printed for and sold by J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, where advertisements and letters of intelligence are taken in; also by J[ohn]. Pemberton, at the Golden Buck against St. Dunstan's Church, and J[ohn]. Shuckburgh at the Sun next the Inner Temple-Gate in Fleet-street,
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (v.)
Three times a week
Began with Oct. 2, 1733 issue; ceased with Feb. 2, 1822 issue. Cf. NCBEL.
- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Newspapers -- England -- 18th century.
- Imprint from colophon.
Text begins with factotum intial.
Includes British, parliamentary and foreign news and advertisements.
Description based on: Tuesday, February 8, to Thursday, February 10, 1737.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C30:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- NCBEL II:1327
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 8223.e.7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|