The speech of ovr most graciovs soveraigne Lord, King Charles [electronic resource] : being delivered in Parliament to the great rejoycing of all his loving subjects hearts, December the 2d, 1641.
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed for Thomas Bankes, 1641.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (4 p.)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Quite different versions of this speech were published, with titles "His royal Maiesties speech: spoken in the high court of Parliament on Friday, December the 2. 1641", "His Majesties speech to both houses of Parliament: December, the second", and "The Kings Majesties speech on the 2 day of December, 1641".
Reproduction of originals in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library and the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:20 and 1305:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2792A
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|