The speech of the Right Reverend Anthony Bishop of Meath [electronic resource] : when the clergy waited on His Majesty at his camp nigh Dublin, July 7, 1690 : together with His Majesty's most gracious answer.
- Other records:
- Printed at London, and re-printed at Edinburgh : by the heir of Andrew Anderson, 1690.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 broadside.)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1282:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D1915.
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|