Two ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [electronic resource] : first, for the regulating of the excise upon all manner of salt and flesh viz. beeves, muttons, veales, porks, lambs and other butchers meat kild for provision of victuals : the second being an explanation of the late ordinance of excise upon iron, tynne, hops, hats, Monmouth caps, allom and copperas &c.
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed for John Wright, 1644.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (5 p.)
- Taxation of articles of consumption -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance.
- "Die Sabbathi, 3 Augusti, 1644 ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that these 2 ordinances shal be forthwith printed and published. Joh. Brown, Cler. Parliamento."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1259:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E2400.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|