Two speeches made by the speakers of both Houses of Parliament to His Excellency Sir Tho. Fairfax Generall [electronic resource] : after the Army had guarded the members to sit in safety on Friday the 6 day of August 1647 : and, an ordinance of both Houses of Parliament making His Excellency constable in the Tower of London and giving him power to make a lieutenant ... : also, an order of both Houses appointing a committee to examine the mutiny on Munday seven night ... : and a thanksgiving appointed to be kept on Thursday August 12, 1647.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Robert Ibbitson, 1647.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (6 p.)
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Only a brief summary of the "Two speeches made by the speakers of both Houses" is present.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1356:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E2430.
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662.
Manchester, Edward Montagu, Earl of, 1602-1671.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|