His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects after his late victory against the rebels on Sunday the 23 of October [electronic resource] : together with a relation of the battell lately fought betweene Keynton and Edge-hill by His Majesties armie and that of the rebels : with other successes of His Majesties armie happening since.
- Other records:
- [Oxford] : Printed by His Majesties command at Oxford, by Leonard Lichfield ..., 1642.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- "Charles R. Our express pleasure is that this our declaration be published in all churches and chappels within the kingdome of England and dominion of Wales, by the parsons, vicars, or curates of the same."
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1481:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2224.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|