His Majesties most gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, on Munday the twenty fourth day of February, 1695 [electronic resource]
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1695.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (4 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Discusses a conspiracy to assassinate the King.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 951:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2406
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|