A declaration of General Monck touching the King of Scots, and his proclamation [electronic resource] : published by sound of trumpet, at the head of each regiment, upon his marching with nine thousand horse and foot for Berwick : with the engagement taken, and subscribed by the Scottish lords, knights, and gentlemen, and the warrants and commissions, sent from Sir Arthur Haslerigg, and the rest of the Parliaments commissioners at Portsmouth, to the high sheriffs of the western counties.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Bradley, 1659.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (7 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 679:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A843
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|