A sermon prepared to be preach'd at the internment of the renowned Observator [electronic resource] : with some remarques on his life, by the Reverend Toryrorydammeeplotshammee Younkercrape : to which is annexed an elegy and epitaph, by the Rose-Ally-Poet, and other prime wits of the age.
- Other records:
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Langley Curtiss ..., 1682.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 24,  p.)
- L'Estrange, Roger, Sir, 1616-1704.
Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
- A parody "in Rabelaisian humor with a text from Pantagruel," on the Observator, edited by Sir Roger L'Estrange.--cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 696:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1305
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|