An Abstract of several examinations taken upon oath in the counties of Monmouth and Hereford, and delivered in to the Honourable House of Commons [electronic resource] / reported by Sir John Trevor, chair-man to the committee for drawing reasons to be given to the lords at a conference to prevent the growth and increase of popery ; together with the account given to the House of Commons the 12th of April, 1678, by John Arnold and John Scudamore, Esqs., of the encouragement given to popery in the counties of Monmouth and Hereford.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for J.C. by John Gain ..., 1680.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 20 [i.e. 17] p.)
- Anti-Catholicism -- England -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century.
Wales -- Church history -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 372:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A120
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
Trevor, John, Sir, 1637-1717.
Arnold, John, active 1680.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|