The declaration of His Highnesse Prince Charles to all His Majesties loving subjects concerning the grounds and ends of his present engagement upon the fleet in the Downes [electronic resource] : with His Highnesse letter to the Lord Major, aldermen, and Common Councell of the city of London.
- Other records:
- London printed : [s.n.], 1648.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 6 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- "The names of the ships, with His Highnesse ships, with the number of tuns, guns, and men": p. 6.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:61) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2972A Variant
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|