An act for continuing John Bradshaw serjeant at law, chancellor of the dutchy and county palatine of Lancaster ... [electronic resource]
- Other records:
- London : Printed by John Field ..., 1653.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (1 broadside.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660.
Bradshaw, John, 1602-1659.
- "Friday the eighth of April, 1653. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. [countersigned] Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1632:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1020
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|