The observator, upon the successe of former Parliaments: [electronic resource] being by way of parralell compared with this present Parliament. Published to un-deceive the people.
- Standardized Title:
- Discourse concerning the successe of former Parliaments.
- Londn [sic] : printed for I.H. and H. VVhite, 1643.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource ( p.)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1066-1687 -- Early works to 1800.
- The observator = Thomas May.
Originally published in 1642 as: A discourse concerning the successe of former Parliaments.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1764:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M1411B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|