A genealogical history of the kings of England, and monarchs of Great Britain, &c. From the conquest, anno 1066. to the year, 1677 [electronic resource] : In seven parts or books. Containing a discourse of their several lives, marriages, and issues, times of birth, death, places of burial, and monumental inscriptions: with their effigies, seals, tombs, cenotaphs, devises, arms, quarterings, crests, and supporters; all engraven in copper plates. Furnished with several remarques and annotations. By Francis Sandford Esq; Lancaster Herald at Arms.
- London : printed by T[homas] N[ewcomb] for the author, and are to be sold by Richard Chiswell at the Rose and Crown in S. Paul's Church-Yard, M DC LXXXIII. 
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (, 83 p., 84-94 leaves, 95-578,  p.,  leaves of plates :) illustrations
- Kings and rulers -- Genealogy -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Genealogy -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- 1066-1687 -- Early works to 1800.
- The author was assisted by Gregory King.
With license to be printed on [pi]2r dated: 3d day of January, 1677.
Printer's name supplied by other editions.
Each book has a divisional title page.
Text continuous despite pagination.
Includes genealogical tables, engravings of tombs, medallion portraits.
Copy cataloged has pp. 125-126 misbound following p. 120, pp. 431-432 misbound following p. 426.
Reproduction of the original in Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1939:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S651A.
- King, Gregory, 1648-1712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|