September 29. 1642. The persons to whom the militia of the Citie of London is committed, for the safetie of the said Citie, have thought fit, and hereby declare. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Persons to whom the militia of the Citie of London is committed, for the safetie of the said Citie, have thought fit, and hereby declare
- [London : s.n., 1642]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- England and Wales. Army -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint suggested by Wing.
An order to the militia, directing what is to be done in the event of "any generall alarum by night or day.".
Identified at reel 1785:3 as Wing P1668 (number cancelled).
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library (Thomason Tracts) and the Harvard University Library (Early Englsh books).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1785:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L2851H
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|