His Majesties most gratious message, read in both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday, Septemb. 14. 1647 [electronic resource] : In answer to the propositions of both kingdomes. With the votes of the Lords and Commons (upon the reading of the said message) for the speedy setling of the kingdom. Die Martis 14 Septemb. 1647. This is appointed to be printed and published to prevent the spreading of false copies, this having been examined by the originall. Signed, Charles Rex.
- Other Title:
- His Maiesties answer to the propositions presented to him at Hampton-court, the seventh of September 1647
His Majesties answer to the propositions presented to him at Hampton-court, the seventh of September 1647
- Printed at London : by Robert Ibbitson, 1647.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 5,  p. :) port. (woodcut)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- An expanded edition of: His Maiesties answer to the propositions presented to him at Hampton-court, the seventh of September 1647.
With a woodcut portrait of Charles I on A4v.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber 15".
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2456:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2512
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|