His Majesties most gracious letter to the Parliament. [sic] of Scotland [electronic resource]
- [Edinburgh : printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1696]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ([1 p.]))
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- History -- 1689-1745 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Foreign relations -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Given at our court at Loo the 28 August 1696. and of our reign the eighth year.
Appointing John, Earl of Tullibardine, Commissioner for the session of Parliament.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2450:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2371C
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|