Honours invitation, or A call to the camp [electronic resource] : VVherein the triumphant genius of Great Brittain by a poetical alarm awakens the youth of the three nations, to generous attempts, for the glory of their countrey: with a prospect of the present gallant campagne on Black-Heath. VVriten by a young gentleman of quality now in the service.
- London : printed by H.B. for John Clark at the Harp and Bible in VVest-Smithfield, 1673.
- Early English books online.
1 online resource (7,  p.)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1660-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- In verse.
The poem is dated at end: "With allowance, June 21. 1673".
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2404:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H2601bA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|