William the Third, by the grace of God King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, &c. To all to whom these presents shall come, greeting: Whereas in and by an act lately made and passed in Parliament ... [electronic resource]
- [London : s.n., 1698]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.)
- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- East Indies -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from first lines of text.
Imprint from Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2538 lacks pages 22-23.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2538:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2490A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|