The pious politician, or Remains of the royal martyr; being apophthegms and select maximes divine, moral, and political [electronic resource] : Left to posterity by that imacomparable prince our late Sovereign King Charles I. Faithfully collected, and never before (by themselves) published.
- Other Title:
- Remains of the Royal Martyr King Charles I. of ever blessed memory
- London : printed by Tho. James for Benj. Harris at the Stationers Arms and Anchor in the Piazza of the Royal Exchange, 1684.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (, 180 p.,  leaf of plates :) port.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Maxims -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- With frontis. portrait (plate) of Charles I signed: F.H. van Hove.
Caption title on p. 1: Remains of the Royal Martyr King Charles I. of ever blessed memory.
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2456:36) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2537A
- Hove, Frederick Hendrick van, 1628?-1698, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|